Charitable gift annuities have become one of the most accepted forms of planned gift and the number of non-profit organizations that offer gift annuities continues to grow. Recent low interest rates have impacted the income of seniors, making charitable gift annuities very attractive because of their higher payouts. For charitable organizations with fund raising programs charitable gift annuities should be another planned gift option to offer to donors.
Starting a new program
Ford Thompson Consulting has helped executives of charitable organizations plan, market, manage and evaluate their gift annuity programs for more than two decades.
Whether it is starting a new gift annuity program or revitalizing your existing program, Ford Thompson will design and implement a customized Gift Annuity Program to meet your organization's needs and capabilities.
– Ford Thompson Consulting will guide you through the set up of your Gift Annuity Program, our services include:
- Securing board approval
- Provide policies and procedures
- Assist in obtaining State Regulator approval
- Develop application form, donor agreements and other required documentation
- Developing a suggested marketing plan and promotional materials
- Provide calculations
- Telephone support
Let us develop a Gift Annuity Program for your organization that gets successful outcomes at a reasonable cost.
For fees and order information, please go to Ford Thompson online store
Revitalization of an existing program
– Ford Thompson can assist your organization to revitalize, expand, and maximize the benefits of a Charitable Gift Annuity Program, our services include:
- Reviewing gift acceptance and investment policies of existing program
- Audit of existing agreements for proper documentation
- Evaluate compliance with state regulations
- Review of existing application form, disclosure statements, donor agreements and other required documentation
- Analyzing existing marketing plans and methods
- Staff training for marketing and administration
- Provide newsletter, brochure and ad copy for promotion of program
- This service typically involves a site visit and result in a detailed written report.
Please call us at 812-635-0311
to discuss your specific requirements and how Ford Thompson can help your organization. Prefer to communicate by e-mail? Please click here